2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014


can you tell Parker to email me. Cause i want a picture of his car. I have
two comps still. I did get some letters and stuff but that's it.

The beginning of the week was not really all that special. WE had
interviews with our president and we had exchanges. So that is really all
the exciting stuff that happened. It was kinda the end of the week that was
good. So Friday we decided that to make things easier for us to keep track
of stuff we needed a white board. So we went to the home depot that is just
down the street and bout a 8 foot by 4 foot white board. And it was only
$12!! Its really nice for keeping track of stuff cause it right in front of
your face!! then later that night we were helping a member move some of her
stuff and after she gave us a miny fridge for free!! we did not what to
take it but she insisted, so we did.  Then on Saturday we helped clean for
the last time this month, and some of the members found out it was my
B-day. we had dinner with one of them that night. So they wanted to through
me a party. I said not but again they insisted. (they are just always
insisting) it was really small, nothing fancy but it was really nice of
them to do it. They got a cake with my name on it as well. And they ended
up wiping frosting on my face :) Then Sunday we were able to get a new
investigator. His name is Joel. He is the friend of a recent convert. he
has been having some hard times in his life. so he has been wanting to find
God. After church he wanted a blessing. So our branch President gave him a
blessing and we were able to get a return appointment for him at the recent
converts house. He is really ready, He told us he had been going to
different churches for years but never felt what he did at this one. We are
really excited to start teaching him and hope he will remember his feelings
and go with them.

That basically sums up the week, just some knocking doors and visiting less
actives. We were able to contact two less actives and set up return
appointments, they are both really cool people and one of them has a son
who has not been baptized so we are hoping we can teach him as well.

espero que tenga una buena semana!!
Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment