2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August 17, 2015- The Last Letter!



The last letter...

During the whole week we were teaching Regina everyday getting up to
her Baptism. She was so excited and ready to do it. She choose bishop
to baptize her and a couple members to give talks. The baptism was on
Saturday and she invited her non member daughter and her kids, as well
as her boyfriend and cousin. The baptism went smoothly and several
people showed up to support her. It was so touching to see her
baptized, she really wanted it. she was confirmed the following day in
sacrament and the ward mission leader did that.

Telling people it was my last Sunday was SO effective! For the first
time Bill came to church as well as Michel and Joey from the Diamond
family! bill left after sacrament, but the others stayed! it was a
huge answer to many prayers. Bill sounded like he would be back, and
Joey really liked church and wants to get into scouting, so there is
the Key!

If you want to know why this letter is so short, I invite you to read
this scripture
3 John 1:13-14

Con Muco Amor
Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment