2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014- Cool Things!


cool things...

The first cool thing that has been happening is the weather. it has not gotten over 80 this week!! it has been so awesome, im so ready for winter to come back. I miss the cold and just the feel. Because i started my mission in the field about this time. so it just brings back magical feelings from being a greeny :) But also a cool/ awesome miracle that has happened is that we has somebody on date for the 18th of October!

Her name is Mrs Martinez,  she is an older lady in about her 60s. she is from Venezuela. She was found through a missionary referral. we have been able to teach her the first lesson and parts of the second. She keeps her reading assignments and really likes what she is learning. But the biggest step is that yesterday she was able to come to church! this past week we had two lessons with her in which we brought members and both offered her a ride. So she had no excuse. She came and she loved it. Especially relief society. She is excited to come back next week as well. I know she can get baptized on the date. Its very close but i know with the lord she will be able to do it. We set up 3 days a week we will go over there to teacher so it gives us 9 times (not including Sundays) to talk to her face to face and help her out. We are very excited for this opportunity and know she can do it. She does have a desire to change and come closer to God. And what better way to come unto God then through his path, right? I love sharing the gospel, there is nothing that can help someone in their life more then the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

Other that her the work continues with knocking doors and finding more people to teach. We keep focusing on others so we can help them come unto the fold. But we are her to find the elect, they are out there and its our job to find them.

I hope everything goes well with the new work,ill keep that in my prayers that you can keep the clients assets so they dont have to move around and you get that. I hope you dont get all the snow this year and then there is none when i come back. I look forward to snowboarding and the cold.

Con Mucho Amor

Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment