2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015


New Area...

This week has been interesting. It started by dropping off Elder Roberts at the mission office so that he could head home. Then getting in the car with elder young and heading off to our area. The first few days were really getting to know the members. We were also able to teach several of our investigators. 2 family's we are working with are getting super close to being ready to get baptized, the only problem is they need to get divorced from old wives and then get married to the one they are living with. So it is going to be interesting working with that. 

One of my goals that i had for this area was to get all the kids in the branch to just adore me, cause if you win the hearts of the children you win the hearts of the parents at the same time. i have already succeeded with one family called the Chavez. The little kids sat with me yesterday in sacrament and at a baptism after church. So soon the parents will love me too :)

Being back with Elder Young has been awesome, to just see how much we have changed, but stayed the same after all this time away. I am excited to be able to be here working with him.

Sincerely
Elder Lamb 

P.s. this is my old district

No comments:

Post a Comment