2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

July 21, 2014


Im happy to hear cale enjoyed that trip and that you did as well. I Cant wait to go mountain biking, i make it back in time so we will defiantly go.

 This week was a very good week for us, and i loved it! To start off the weather was very nice and cool. Only about 70 and clouds all over so it was awesome. Also this week I decided it was time to step up my contacting if i wanted to work harder. So I worked through even the awkward contacts like people cutting the lawn, driving out of there driveway, any possible person i could talk to i did. And it payed off for us, we got 108 contacts for the week! A crazy number and the best part is we only trackted 12 hours this week. Which in that time we only need to get 70 contacts so we really killed it.

Nothing special happened this week but it was a great week, I am going to share though something that has really helped me and can help every one. During my studies I decided to pray frequently during them so that i can be more taught by the spirit and learn what the scriptures are truly saying. And i did that, and the effects are amazing. Everything was so much more clear and powerful. It made my studies so much more worth it. I was reading a part in    2 Nephi 1: 21, 23 These scriptures are now my favorite for the invitations they give to us, the powerful callings in which they extend. They tell us to "Arise from the dust, and be men" which to me is the calling God is giving each and everyone of us, To rise up from where we are and take upon us this higher conviction, this higher calling. To be better, to truly "rise from the dust"  I love this scriptures and am trying my best to be a better servant each and everyday. It makes me so happy to know that everyday we can be better than our last and that one day we will reach who we are truly meant to be. 

So as an invitation to end this message (cause we always leave commitments) Try to reach higher, don't be content with where you are. Strive and try to reach this higher calling. And soon you shall get to where you wish to go " Awake my sons; put on the armor of righteousness. Shake off the the chains with which ye are bound, and come forth out of obscurity, and arise from the dust" Verse 23

levantete y siga adelante
Elder Lamb

P.s. 2 Nephi 9 :45

No comments:

Post a Comment