2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

June 29, 2014


Its has been my first week here in Larwenceville. The only really down side is that there are not as many Hispanic people, not even close. to the amount there are up in Gainesville. But Its ok, because i get to make up for it by being the older companion. So i get to do more of the talking and the teaching. In Spanish, i leave the English door contacts for him. i know thats not how it should be, but i waited a long time to be out of a trio and to be the older companion so im going to speak Spanish!

The area seems to be good. We have to investigating family's. One that has been coming to church for many months but just will not set a date because he is an on the call truck driver and never knows when he will work. I have not met the father yet. But i think he has other reservations as well. So i am going to have to find those out so they can get baptized. the other is not really progressing, nice family but does not do anything. If progress is not made soon i think we will have to drop them.

We have not had allot of crazy awesome things that have happened this week. But i can say it feels allot more missionary's like just being in a companionship instead of a trio. Trios are fun but not always effective. So i have really liked my new area and the feelings i have here. My companion is named Elder Galittli. sounds hard to say but its not. Rindlisbacher was WAY harder to learn. I do miss my car though in Gainesville. I had a Dark Blue 2013 Chevy Cruz and here a have a  Red 2012 Toyota Carola. But hey it still beats bike, right? 

the world cup has not stopped the work at all. They just will never turn the TV off when a game is on, they will just Mute it. We here the scores and stuff cause i always ask about it. 

That really sums up the week, not really to much going on other wise. This next week though will be filled with stuff, i just know it! 

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment