2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, October 27, 2014

October 27, 2014- TRANSFERS

Transfers...

So today we did receive transfer calls this morning. I will be moving from the Riverside 2 area to the Riverside 1 area. So basically Im not going anywhere, just moving apartments and companions. So i will be starting my 4th transfer here in the branch. Which i am excited because the work is just going so good right now!! Not going to lie I was looking forward to going to a new area, but Im excited to stay as well. I am still going to be the district leader so i will keep going forward trying to build the district.

So the reason I am excited to stay here is because we have had very cool miracles happening lately. So the first miracle is that we now have a family on date for this Saturday, they finally decided this week to get baptized finally. So on Friday we are going over to just teach all the lessons over again. it has been almost over a year since they started coming to church, and they are finaly choosing to do this. Also the elder who will be my companion was the elder who found them and he will be back for the baptism because he will be here. It is very exciting. Also this last Sunday we had another miracle. So right before church started some random guy showed up for church. nobody knew him or meet him before. We went and talked to him and he told us that he had looked up the closed LDS church building to his house because he wanted to come. He has family in Mexico that are members and he has wanted to come to church for about 5 years and finally decided to do something about it.So he came not knowing when we started and happened to get here right on time. He also has a wife and two children. We are going over there this week to teach them and are we going to put them on baptism date for the 29th of November or sooner. The Lord has truly blessed this area in ways I cant even count. 

I truly love doing the mission work, there is nothing more tiring and more rewarding as it. I love being able to see the lives of people change. It has been such an amazing experience thus far and im so excited i get to serve for another 10 months. I dont want it to end but i know it will. I will just work every moment i can until that moment I get released.

Con Mucho Amor

Elder Lamb     

No comments:

Post a Comment