2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29, 2014



It was really fun to talk to yall and be able to see you. But i talk about
that in my email so. But I did get that package that you sent and the pants
had a draw string so the worked awesome! I used them on Saturday when the
branch had a soccer game. I looked like a real player with pants, kleets
and the mexico jersey. I did not get anything from that person you said, so
I dont know.

The highlight of the week was, like most missionary's i believe. The chance
i had to talk to my family and see them. It was fun to be able to share
experiences in a much faster way than just typing it out. Face time is a
really cool tool to have. Getting to see people face to face across the
country or the world is crazy, right?! The members of the branch gave me
another Christmas to remember. I'm so happy that I have been able to be
here for so long and get to know them like i do. I defiantly makes
Christmas allot more enjoyable when you know the people with whom you are
with. Also this week i went on exchange with some other Spanish
missionary's. I went to their area for the day. It was a good exchange, but
the whole time i just felt weird and home sick. Not home sick for my home
in Utah, but for the area i was just gone from for the day. I came to
realize that i feel like this is now my home, I have been here 7 months but
i feel like its been no time. Luckily I get to be here for like another 2
months so that's awesome! But when the time comes to leave its going to
just make it that much harder. It will be like leaving home all over again!
If I could stay here the rest of my mission I would not even complain.

Yesterday was a big day at church, it is the last time we have to start at
8:30!! so no more do we have to wake up early on Sunday to get to the
church at 7 for meetings!! we will know be starting at 11:40. I'm excited
about that :) also yesterday we had a good lesson with our investigating
family. They are so ready, but just don't see it. They feel like they need
to know everything before they can get baptized. So our plan for the week
is go visit them and just ask them the baptism questions. Don't let them
know those are the questions, just ask them then after tell them. So that
way they can see they are ready to the level that the savior asks us to be
to follow him. I feel like it will be a turning point. I know if we give it
our all and help them they will be baptized this month, no doubt.

with the new year coming up i came up with a few goals that I have.
1. write in my journal at least 3 times a week.
2. make at least 15 new friends
3. leave this area in tip top shape
4. come up with at least a plan of what i want to do when i go home

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Lamb

P.s. this is the new district!!
P.s.s. look at our members crazy talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment