2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 13, 2015



Craziness...

That is how I would describe this past week. It was not crazy for what
happened but for just the feelings of the week. It was transfer week
and allot of my friends I have made out here went home. That was the
craziest part of all. To think that this all comes to an end. That the
time you have to serve is so short it goes in basically the blink of
an eye. One of my old companions elder Young went home as well. We did
get the chance to go down to the mission office on Wednesday so I Was
able to see most of my friends for one last time before they went
home. We got to go down there because we were trading in our dumb Ford
Fusion for a Chevy Cruz. I was so happy to hear that! I love the Cruz,
I've driven it most my mission and it's awesome. Sadly the mission
ones aren't manual but soon I'll be able to choose that :)

We were able to see only a couple of our investigators this week. We
went over to the diamonds and had a nice little lesson with them about
keeping the sabbath day holy and the reason we got to church. The
lesson went well and they expressed why they like us coming over and
talking with them. It's been really cool to see them come out of their
bubble a little more really getting into the discussions.

We were also able to meet with bill again. It is awesome teaching him,
he always does his reading and the things we leave with him. We
brought one of our older members along who is a convert and that
helped him allot. This member is also so awesome! He loves the gospel
so much and was such a help. Yes at times we thought he was saying to
much but he brought it back so well every time. Bill has been opening
up allot though, he said his wife has been asking why he is meeting
with us so often and he has shared with her a little of what he has
learned. It has been such a huge blessing to be able to teach him and
hopefully we will be able to start teaching his wife too.

Yesterday evening was a great close to the week. There is this couple
that we are now starting to teach. They are from Liberia and are so
nice. We have been trying to get in contact with them for the last
little while and we're finally able to get in yesterday. We had a
really good lesson with them and the spirit is really strong. I know
that as soon as they read the Book of Mormon they will know it's true.
They also said they would be baptized when they know it's true. So
hopefully the font will be filling soon.

Sincerely
Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment