2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July 27, 2015



the prep week...

this week was a great week! it was slower on teaching, but we had the opportunity to set up many things for this upcoming week. We did see many miracles this week though! I am super excited for this up coming week because of this past week. but the week was also crazy!

So i went down to Roswell twice this past week to take some elders to the doctor. the first elder I took it did not end up well for him. He ended up getting sent home later that day. That was a sad experience. the second one went well. the elder is fine and while I was in the waiting room I was able to read books with a little kid. that was a neat experience and then I was able to teach the restoration to a Hispanic guy. he actually contacted me, he saw my tag and started talking to me. It was cool to be able to speak Spanish with him. 

we also found an awesome lady this week! I was not there for the first contact ( i was in Roswell) but she is so elect! She use to live my the Oakland temple and took some of the discussions and asked for a book of Mormon because she lost hers. there were still miracles to follow! She came to church yesterday and loved it, she asked one of the members what it takes to be a member of the church. She wants to be baptized! we are going over to teach her on Wednesday. We are going to invite her to be baptized on the 14th of august. She is so ready to follow Jesus.

the diamonds are doing well, we had a great time with them on Thursday. The dale's invited them over to their house for dinner on Thursday and they came. they had a good time and we were able to create a strong bound with the members for them. they were going to come to church on Sunday, but were not able to last minute. Hopefully thought this up coming week they will be able to. 

We were able to set up many things for this up coming week, to many to write them all now. But I am so grateful the Lord is just POURING out blessings on us right now. It has been a long, difficult road getting this area to where it is at. But the blessings are amazing. All I am trying to do is leave this area much better than I found it. I want them to be teaching TONS of people by the time I leave. If i can do that, then I will be pleased.

Con Mucho Amor.
Elder Lamb 

No comments:

Post a Comment