2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Friday, March 6, 2015

March 9, 2015




Transfer...

Well it has been very interesting here in my new area. The language being the biggest part of it. It is going to take allot to get used to teaching lessons in English. 

So Friday was kinda cool. We had a mission leadership council with the mission president and the other leaders of the mission. The meeting was cool because we get to see all the new stuff before any of the other people get to. So that's a perk right there :)  The meeting was nothing super cool. We did get to see the new thing they are doing for Easter though. Its called #becauseofhim. It is allot like the #heisthegift. They did for Christmas. It has its on little cards and stuff. So it was cool to get the "sneak peek" at that though. 

this area does not really have anything really going. They have not had anyone one day for the past 4 months and defiantly no baptisms for the last 6. But that is why I am here, I have come to realize that one strengths is building up areas and helping them get investigators and other work going on. But English wards are good at member help. So im hoping i can learn how to work better with the ward while i am here. Even with the very short time i had in Norcross, we were able to find and will be baptizing on the 21st. Franklin is still good! Church was very different in English than in Spanish. 

The best part of the week though was, yesterday I had the opportunity to do the interviews for the Suarez family. The family i was teaching my last 3 months in riverside. They are getting baptized on the 14th and i will get to be there now that im close! It was so cool to be able to do those interviews and see how much they have really grown. It is just incredible! 

Also this morning we moved into a Brand New apartment! We are so excited because the other one was just awful, it was old and just gross. So we are excited!
  
Well that is about it for this week, I will report on all the miracles we are going to have this week (cause we need some ;) in my next letter.

No importa si estoy en un barrio de ingles, espanol siempre tendra el primer lugar en mi corazon.

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment