2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2, 2015



Dang it!!
 
So the Branch i am in right now is the Norcross branch. But you will find out more in my letter. and vedel got baptized so thanks!! 

so yall know that I have only been in my area for 6 weeks and in that time we have done really good work. I have really come to love this area and was looking forward to a good long minuet here in this area. But i guess the lord had a different idea. This morning my Mission Prez called me and asked me to be a zone leader back in the zone that i just left from. Meaning I will most likely have more than half my mission in the Lilburn Zone. I accepted the call that he gave me, but im really sad. Cause we have started working hard with the youth here and I have come to love the members. Also Franklin is still good for the 21st. but I will talk more about him in a moment. The worst part is that the zone leader call means I will be in an English ward. So all my hard work in Spanish and I dont even get to finish it. Which really bothers me. Hopefully I will be able to go back to Spanish before I go home. You know, just one final push before the end.

So Franklin is doing awesome. the member had taught him of the word of wisdom and tithing. so it was super easy to just go over those things yesterday. He is living both of them already. So sweet! He told us that he will be baptized on the 21st of march. It is what he wants and he is reading and doing his part so he is ready for that time. So luckily I will have him in this area. Meaning I have still had baptisms in all my areas thus far. Im just sad I dont get to help him all the way to the end. But i know I did my part. But I will be able to go to the Suarez family baptism in riverside on the 14 because its super close. So that is a awesome blessing!

On Saturday we were able to go out and knock doors with a youth member from our branch. He name is Karelia, she getting ready to go on a mission at the end of this school year. so we went and knocked doors with her in her apartment complex. It was really cool to go out with a member and do that. Its not something I have done in my mish but It is something Ill do more often. But we had some weird experiences that day. So first we talked to a JW woman for a little while and she was showing us scriptures and stuff. It was annoying like usual. But the weirdest one was right as we were saying bye to Karelia a Islamic guy came up to us. And talked to us a while. He was talking to us and quoting scriptures from the Karan. He was trying to tell us Jesus was no more than a prophet and that God had no son. But i just keep bearing my testimony over and over. Telling him scriptures from the Book of Mormon. I know he felt what i was saying because each time I bore a testimony he would have to pause for several moments and then keep talking. I finally told him that I was not going to change what God has told me is true because some man is talking to me. So he gave us a pamphlet and I gave him one of the restoration. 

I dont know how anyone can live a life with out Jesus in it. The peace that gives and the hope that he gives us all because of his resurrection is so powerful I dont know how anyone could go on with out it. Like I told him, I tell yall that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God. That because of his atonement we can be cleansed of ANY sin. there is no one that is out of his reach. If we will but believe on him and offer up our lives to him, he WILL forgive us and clean us. There is no need to live with sin, all we must do is lay them at the feet of Jesus and he will willing take it from us. I know he lives and I love him.

Con Un Testimonio De Cristo
Elder Lamb  

No comments:

Post a Comment