2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, June 29, 2015

June 21, 2015



Temple...

This last week was a special time of year here in the Georgia Atlanta North Mission. Twice a year we have the chance to go to the Temple. That was really like the highlight of the week. We had fasted on sunday so we could receive answers there of how to help our area and we went there with those questions in mind. We also had interviews with the mission president and that went well. He told me i am going to be staying here in Grayson till I go home. Im excited to hear that, I really did not want to pack my bags just to repack them 6 weeks later. It was cool because we got a youth who just recently went through the temple to drive us there and he went through the session as well. Its always good to see youth doing what's right. ( like i'm really old enough to say the :) 

This past week we once again were able to get many priests out with to go knocking and teaching. Its also helped us alot with our miles. we have 1400 a month but we have only used 750 so far. So needless to say we are doing really well with that. We were able to do lots of service this week and help people out. That was a blessing. But it was so hot this week! you basically walk outside and you are swimming. It was an interesting week, we lost more people than we found. But im not worried, stuff will happen soon.

there's nothing else to report for this week. I'm just excited I still got some time to do work! As long as I trust things will start happening. Faith can move mountains!     

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Lamb 

No comments:

Post a Comment