2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, June 8, 2015

May 26, 2015


A Long week!

Like the title says it was a long week! It always is when we have a holiday on a Monday because then P-day is not till Tuesday, so then the whole week just feels messed up.

This last week we were not able to get in with any of our solid investigators sadly. We did how ever take cookies over to Sam and Jannet. They were not home so we were not able to hand them to them in person, but they did get them and they loved the gesture. I know it is going to be small things like that that are going to help them get to the waters of baptism. 

On Monday we were able to however see the Diamond family. They had invited us the day before to come by and have some desert with them and talk. it was nothing big, but it was good to be able to go back over there and visit them. Sister Diamond said she still thinks about the day we came by and taught about the plan of salvation. that was really cool to hear.

tomorrow I will be getting a new companion. It has been a good time here with Elder meloni. I have learned allot with him during our 3 months together. Im going to always remember the things i have been able to learn with him. he is a great person and I will miss him. though it was hard at times, It was still great.

So we will be getting Ipads this coming Tuesday, well I get mine on Friday at our Mission Leadership Council. The perks of being zone Leader :) It is going to be very interesting to see how this effects the work. Elder Zwick from the first quorum of the 70 came last Wednesday and talked to us about them. It was very interesting to hear all about it. Considering I never thought I would see and Ipad in my mission. Its cool to see the Lord trusts us with this responsibility. 

The appointment next Monday is fine, just let me know when. Im fine to report that sunday. But I want to be released that day! so try to get that to happen as well. 

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Lamb 

No comments:

Post a Comment