2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015



That is horrible to hear that! Should of just stayed in the other house, that never happened ;) But hopefully we can get it figured out quick. Its good the boys stepped in and helped out.

A week of miracles...

This week went extremely good. to start it we had our Zone Training, where we gave all the missionaries their Ipads. It was crazy! so many things to do and to plan and replan, late nights with calls and making sure everything was going to work. In the end everything did and everyone got their Ipads. Im just glad it is over, but im glad I had that experience. I learned allot. I dont know why people ever aspire to have leadership roles. If they knew all they had to do I bet they would not want it. Im glad to be a ZL and learn what I am, but I would never aspire to be in these positions. I just want to do what the Lord knows I can, cause i dont want to do what Im not ready to. It would just make it that much harder.

This week we were able to get in and see 3 investigators. All with members present. One of them was a first lesson we got a member to. That was a miracle. Wednesday we saw Kayla and went well. Friday we meet with David and that lesson went super well. He felt the spirit and he even did all of his studies we left him with. He had even marked them with a highlighter. it was sweet. Then Saturday we had a huge miracle. We found a lady named Lauren on Elder Hiatt's first day here. we were able to set up a return appointment but she had to re schedule and re schedule and re schedule. So we were finally able to set up something for Saturday. But now we had a problem, we could not find anyone to come with us. We texted like 20 something members and nobody could. We were like "crap, what do we do?" we were not going to be disobedient and go in anyway (cause then we could not have the spirit so whats the point?) so we prayed and asked God to help us be able to meet with her. This was at 2 and the lesson was at 2:30. We felt like we should text Brother Carter. So we did, then we decided to just knock doors just to show we will do what ever we need to. He then texted us back telling he could come. So we were able to meet with her and teach her the restoration. Because she had questions of how the book of Mormon fit into it all and Joseph Smith. It ened up so well. Then after we thanked brother carter and he told us he had not been feeling well and was going to just take it easy, but when he saw our text he said the Spirit told him that we needed him. So he came, and need him we did. It was such a testimony builder that as we do all we can to be obedient and then just trust God he will provide the way to do his will and keep his commandments.

Also we set a Zone Focus of 10 total lessons per companionship per week, with at least 3 of those being lessons with members present. And the Zone did fantastic! we went from 149 lesson as a Zone to 201! And so many of them saw countless blessings along the way.

Im so grateful to be a missionary and I know there is nothing else I would rather be doing. I know this was the best decision I could make for both my life, my family and even my future family.

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment