2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 3, 2014

December 15, 2013


This week went by so fast! We were able to teach allot of lessons and get several new investigators! We were able to get 6 this week and we were able to put 4 of our other investigators on date for the 4th of January! 3 of them are in the same family and the other is just a single guy. the family we have on date we were able to start El plan de salvacion with them on Friday, but since it’s a huge lesson we told them we would have to come back to finish it. Before we even asked what day the dad told us to come back tomorrow so that it would still be fresh in his mind. so we did, we were able to get though more of El plan de salvacion and we taught El elvanjelio de jesucristo. We still did not finish the plan but we are going over tonight to finish it up. They are doing great and are really excited to learn, it’s so awesome to watch them progress and keeping wanting to learn. the single guy is doing good as well. We had to do a really in-depth clarification that El libro de mormon is not La biblia. We took him on a church tour and taught  him the restoration this far. All in all everything is going great and I love it. I’m so blessed with the trial of learning Spanish. I have also really come to love the Hispanic people.

Can you give me errols email please!! and thats too bad she could not go there. 3 people for my district in mexico went there. but keep me posted as the other preists get closer to there mission times.

also can i get you number

Love Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment