2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 3, 2014

January 6, 2014



Transfers...
 
Transfers were not really a big surprise for us. My trainer is just going to be a Zone leader in the next zone over. It was funny when he got the call cause he really did not want it, but he knew it was coming. So me and Elder Henson are just staying here in the nice Marietta el Este zone.  
 
This week was a good last we for the dynamic trio!! we were able to teach a good amount of lessons and were able to get allot of new investigators!! We have not gotten back in with the family i talked about last week, only because we had scheduling conflicts with each appointment we set up. But Elder Henson and I have put that on the top of the list for this week. We no longer have anyone on date. Kinda sad but its ok. They are still interested and want to learn. The problem is work, especially the Hispanic family's. The father is always working, and because of the rule where we cant go in unless there is an adult male it is really difficult to teach anyone. Also one of our investigators named Saul. He was on date, he was doing really good then this last week we were teaching Lesson 2 and he gets a call from his friend for a moment and then hangs up. We asked who it was and he said " Its my friend he is waiting out side for me" He then told us he was leaving that night for Florida to work for 3 months. The awesome part is he still wants to learn, so he texted us his address when he got there so we can sent the missionary's there to him. We also told him we would call him on Saturdays and Wednesdays to see how he is. But all in all we have had a very successful year so far I love the area and am excited to be staying for another transfer.
 
Con Mucho Amor
 
Elder Lamb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment