2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 3, 2014

January 20, 2014



Well thats good that they found out he did it. I dont care if you file a report or not. i got over that hace mucho tiempo. If your could, could your just put that on my UCCU card that i have. Also When ya'll move can you leave my Church records at the Cedar hill 16th ward. My plaque also. I dont want it to be hanging in a church were no one knows me. Also i don't want to give my home coming talk at a ward that i know nobody. So though you may move can you just leave my stuff there.

this week was super slow... not because we had nothing to do but because my companion was sick 4 out of the 7 days. It was not like extremely bad though. I was able to go exchanges with the English Elders of Kennesaw. one of them would stay at the house with my companion and i went with them. Though on the times i was home i did do allot of stuff. First day i re did the area book, called about 20 former investigators, (only like two answered) called some potentials and had a mini weekly planning sech alone. i also read a ton of scriptures and the ensign and studied Spanish. I did not take any naps though. Which i probably should of but o'well. i actually have a picture to go with it! we actually had to leave church after first hour yesterday. I felt like back at home and all the times i ditched out after first hour. I did not like it. The Santos family is off date because he works SO much we cant ever get in with them and they cant make it to church on Sundays cause he works. Its sad cause they are an awesome family. But we will keep working with them. we were however able to get two really solid new investigators this week. one we are going back for a third visit and the other our second later this week. So the week was not a loss at all, i learned allot and was able to have a good time on those exchanges (except for the English people dinners, those stink)  this week is setting up very well, and my companion hopefully is better.

I dont know my address perfectly so you can just send it to the mission office and ill get it eventually. I use the one that does not have the 3 circals on top. 

Thank you, the language is coming fine. on that exchange we went to one of our members and i taught the lesson and talked with them. So i feel i am doing well.

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment