2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 3, 2014

September 12, 2013


Hey this last week has been really good. spanish is still as impossibe as it ever was. the first few days were the longest things of my life, i thought two years had already pasted. the food here is ok, lots of beans and rice but i dont care because im always so hungry when time to eat rolls around. My companion and i get along really well. It is very pretty down here, im really sad i cant just stay down here in mexico city. It rains every single day down here and i dont have any of my rain stuff. so i had to buy a 3 dollor peice of hud umbrella for while i am down here. there is nothing to exciting down here though, we only hear gun shots every few days. cant wait to get to atlanta though. i am sick of being stuck on the same peice of ground.
thanks love Elder Lamb
The Family back home



I HOPE THEY CALL ME ON A MISSION!!!

Going thru the Temple!
Mt. Timpanogos Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment