2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 3, 2014

November 18, 2013



this week was kinda slow, only because we had so many meetings. the blessings of being the district leaders companion. we were able though to find allot of Hispanics this week with allot of return appointments and one of the family's we are thing to get married so they can get baptized brought there sister and her family last night and now they are new investigators. they have already been coming to church so its going great. when i was on exchange some one tried to run me and my companion over. we came over the hill, turned off his head lights and just started speeding like crazy. we jumped of the road onto the grass and he missed us and drove off. but after that we did get a ride home from some random guy and have a appointment set up with him this week. we spend a lot of time in the car because our area is huge. we have listened to "the light of men" 2 times this week. its awesome. Sorry i have run out of time but i will have two spiritual thoughts nest week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment