2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 3, 2014

January 13, 2014- Happy Birthday Dad!



Dear Father

Happy Birthday!! Yesterday. This is the closest i could get to the actual date.

Its cool to hear that cale is doing better with snowboarding, it was really hard to get the S turns down. but once i did it made doing it a lot more fun. so im happy he was able to get that down. That's one thing i really miss is snowboarding. i have heard from several people that the snow has just been great this year. 

Its weird to think that Malcolm comes home tomorrow. guess its going to be a very long time before i see him. 

Are you Hyrums  basketball coach by change? Brynns brother. I think she told me a while ago that you are. I can remember though.

This week was a great week for us here in the Cherokee Branch. I was very happy that Elder Henson got to stay here in the area with me because i was not ready to lead the area, because he has been here a transfer we go about it together.  We were actually able to put the Santos family  back on date for the 25 but we are going to have to change it only cause we have stake conference that day. All in all we had a good week. We had 5 lessons with a member present, which is impressive. we also got allot of referrals as well, which is great and we were able to get 70 contacts. Our goal was 50 for the week because we were not able to knock the fist 2 days of the week. But we made sure we went out every day for 2 hours and were able to still get 70 even with being 20 behind. one day we had 22, all of which were Hispanic because we were knocking in miny Mexico up in canton. It really helped show me that when we are obedient in doing what we are asked God will always provide a way to fulfill our goals.

We also this week made sure in weekly planning to plan SUPER hard so that we can stay busy during the week. we were able to get appointments set up and have a solid game plan set up for this week, so it should be really good.

I hope you and the family are doing well. I got your package by the way. Thank you, i really needed it. My pants were getting worn. 

Love 
Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment