2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 3, 2014

December 8, 2013


This week was all kinds of crazy. To start it i went on exchange with this elder who's like the coolest person ever and i could not wait to go on exchange with him. while we were out biking it started dumping rain. but it did not bother us we were both having such a great time. I really have come to like biking and i love exchanges now just because i get to do it. but anyway latter that night at the apartment we got a call from the zone leaders saying they had split our district but for got to tell us. so this elder was now out of my district. we both decided though that it was inspired and that's why they forgot. Then latter his companion called him to tell him he had just got off the phone with president and that he was going home. Which is super sad. He has only been here for the same time as we have. He says he will come back out so but i doubt it.
 
Then on Thursday our companion who is district leader had to go to a meeting for two days in the middle of the mission, so he was taking the car. and our area is HUGE so me and elder Henson were basically toast. We were able though to get a car from some other elders. The catch though is that we had to bike 12 miles to go get it. So we headed out at 6:40 and got there at 8. we were so dead by the time we got the car and came home. Then Friday because i was the missionary that has been in the area longer i had to lead the weekly planning for us. I think i did a great job though. I really have become such a better missionary out here. Also this week i gave a member of the brach a blessing in Spanish. Its crazy how much better i have gotten at it. I think the thing that has helped me the most is just reading the BOM out loud in Spanish. I can really tell that with reach book i finish my understanding goes up SO much.  
 
 
This is my address 818 clarinbridge PKWY kennesaw, GA 30144-6667
don't know if you need the last 4 numbers but its there for you.  They want us to give everyone our home address for the holidays.
 
Felitz Navidad
Elder lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment