2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 3, 2014

November 4, 2013


I found out what it ment to be a real missionary and i did not like it :( i had to ride my bike, and it sucked! my companion here is district leader as well. (so i know i am destined to be at least a district leader) so every week we go on exchanges and he gets the car and i have to go ride a bike, and i hated it!  It would be good for me though to get the extra exercise though. Im so scarred of getting fat out here with all the food they feed us. i have to do it again tomorrow and i am not looking forward to it. nope not one bit. this week has been rough for us as well. lot of appointments fall though, only 38 people contacted and no new investigators. but we did find some people that look to have some potential so were hoping they will move forward.
On the up side though we were able to get our family baptized yesterday! it was so awesome to see them make that step and enter the water. i had to memorize the baptism prayer in Spanish yesterday before we did it. it was hard, but don't worry i did not mess it up. and yes they went ALL the way under, so we did not have to do it twice. I was super excited to have them baptized but it also left me with a unfulfilled feeling. i felt like "ya its amazing to have them here and making that step but, who else could i have had here." having them baptized has made me want to find more people. i don't feel like i am working hard enough. we have a goal for 7 baptisms this month. but its not enough, we need to have EVERYONE baptized because no one should live with out this Gospel! So don't you worry once i can speak Spanish better i will have baptisms every week, because god has prepared people and i don't care how frustrated or exhausted or inadequate i might feel WILL FIND THEM! because i pains me that anyone should have to live with out the Gospel, the hope and light it has brought me is something i know everyone needs and i brings me to the brink of tears to think so many don't have it in there life. this is for you and for me, always remember " never look back at what you have done, but look forward and see how much is left still to do." that's how i feel, that it will never be done and i will go and serve with all my heart till the bitter end. and then and only then can i look back because there is nothing left for me to do.
Love, Elder Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment