2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 3, 2014

October 21, 2013 - I love Georgia!!!


 I love it here in gerogia!! IT reminds me of rhode island so much!! i feel like i am home. I have the best trainer. he speaks spanish really well and is helping me, he is also a hard worker and obeys all the rules. this week has been awesome. we contacted 70 people and we manneged to get 7 on date for babtism. and we are planning on haveing 2 more by the end of the week. so basiclly you can say we are going hard in the paint out here.i love knocking doors its the best!! ya we get doors shut on us all the time but who cares, when you get one door open and give a short lesson it makes all the closed ones totally worth it! I love the people here SO much they are all so nice and they all respect what we are doing. I know that speaking spanish is hard but i love it!! God knew if i had gotten called english speaking it would have been to easy for me, thats why im spanish speaking so that i can grow from the trials of learning it. But watch out when i learn haow to speak spanish flawlessly i will be babtizing people every week!  this week was awesome, we tought a stripper. no really a stripper! and some guy that had been shot in a gang fight. also i gave two blessings the day i got here and they were the first i have ever givin! also someone came naked to answer his door!! Elder Lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment