2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 3, 2014

October 14, 2013- Leaving the MTC!


well its offical, I leave the MTC at 2:30 in the mornig and will be in georgia by 12. im going to miss it here but its ok i have work to do in georgia. we are going to have to come down and go to the temple sence we will both be able to do it in spanish. 3 elders anre going to jacksonvile, one to ervine cali, 2 to macon georgia, 3 Herrmans to kuntuky and one to nabrasca. i also met some elders going to your mission. i do need more face meds and those ear drops, but other than that im good. im really going to mis it here, there has been protests in the streets that last few nights. i cant wait till this language clicks, its getting there though. i know way more spanish than i ever did german. i still love german though. i know these two years are going to fly by, thats the only thing that gets me down. Love Elder Lamb.


No comments:

Post a Comment