2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 3, 2014

November 11, 2013



This week has been better. I had such a fire to talk to everyone and to use my Spanish. because its not going to get better if i don't use it more. i mess it up allot and ask for how to say things all the time but its ok. the people know i am learning and help me allot. most of them speak English to so then they can really help me. i did however during exchanges talk to some Hispanic guy on the street and got all his information. so i do know more Spanish then i give my self credit for. this week was great for everything. we had 10 investigators at church this week. there are 2 family's and two regular people. they are all so close. one of the family's and one of the regular people they  just need to get married to the people they live with and the others are close. we also got 5 new investigators this week and contacted 45 people this week. which is still low but we will get back up to 70. No crazy story's this week, other than we got in a crash. but other than that it was just a common week.

 I finally read Jacob 5 this week. it is the best chapter in the book of Mormon.( if it was based on my opinion :) but the best verse's are 70-72 go give those a read. and if you have not read that chapter in a while i suggest go read it. First pray to understand it though. i read it every couple of days and find something new every time. my favorite part though is in verse 72 it says: "And it came to pass that the servants did go and labor with their might's; and the Lord of the vineyard labored also with them;" that is so true, that if we labor with all we have holding nothing back and expecting nothing then will the lord work with us so that we may accomplish what he has sent us to do. i can see the lords hand in this work and i can see that if i keep going with faith and trust in him i can not fail. there will always be those bad weeks and bad days but that does not have to slow us down. i thank god every day for all the doors slammed in our face and all the canceled appointments, because i know none of it is with out purpose. every door slammed brings us quicker to those that will listen, and those that cancel bring us to the areas were someone is looking for the gospel. and all the trials make us have to have even more faith and trust in the lord so that we can go the next day. I love this, it is easily the hardest thing i have ever done, but i would not trade it for anything. Because nothing is as of as much worth as this work. 
Love Elder Lamb 

"We go though the fire so that god can shape us into what we are to become. Because, just as metal can not be shaped with out a fire, neither can our souls be shaped with out trials."   

Also can you get errols email for me.

Elder Lamb,

No comments:

Post a Comment