2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 3, 2014

September 19, 2014- "things"


the classes are going good, spanish is hard. i did not know how much german i knew till i tried to speak spanish. but it could be worse. this harmana that got here last wedk is a 100% fluent in german. she did 5 years and two studys abrod in germany. make sure you take care of my snake. and get reagan and parkers eamil for me so i can write them and anyone else that wants news. they dont just feed use beans and rice here we get alot of other nasty attemts at american food. but its not bad, im so hungry by that time i eat everything so dont think im going hungry. those laxitives came in handy though. not for me but for a elder in my dorm. the mexico 4th of july was on saturday. we watched the proccedings on the projecter in the gym and after they told us to hurry back to the dorm so we did not get hit with falling bullets. and there was a small earthquake today.

that's really cool, thank you for sharing that with me. but i know i have better protection and help then just angels because he "Stands beside me in all that i do, watching over and guiding me" but it is nice to know that i have others there to help me to. i hope that me being on a mission truly does bless you guys back home. being in the same place sitting in a class room all day and not being able to be alone is very hard. and its harder when i think i still have 4 weeks to go. but i know if i endure it well i will have my reward. i still don't miss home though, i truly wish i could stay here in Mexico city. i think it is stunning here, it looks like Tijuana but i love it. i wish i could stay.
 
face book status
Hello everybody! it is going really good down here in Mexico, it rains ever single day. we still hear gun shots every few days and explosions and sirens all day long and all night. Mexico just celebrated its Independence day and we had to be in our dorms early so we did not get hit by any falling bullets.Spanish is still a struggle but i can at least give a VERY basic lesson in Spanish and can have a tiny conversation. for all you in school that think sitting at a desk for 6 hours is hard, i do it from 7 in the morning till 9:30 at night. except for an hour at gym and an hour and a half combining all our meal times. But its still a good time, would not want to be any were else. ( except maybe in the Field) and all of you that are getting ready to go to the MTC and is addicted to Soda and fast food like i I'm. you better stop now because let me tell you it sucks not having it. also there were people that wanted to write me but i never got there email so if you are one of those people you can write me atdaxton.lamb@myldsmail.net.
sincerely Elder Lamb
 
 
can you get DJs email for me two by the way?
love you and tell the girls i love them as well

No comments:

Post a Comment