2 Nephi 22:2

2 Nephi 22:2

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Monday, March 3, 2014

October 10, 2013- "To Cale"


i think about you alot to buddy, but dont cry this is what i was supose to do. two years is really not that long. you will be barley starting high school when i get back. your the man of the house along with dad now. i need you to set the example at the house for jackson, brooke, ryan and chance because im not there to do it. so can you do it? i need you to be strong. its not easy, it never is but its what you need to do. i love you so much and i want you to succed. so start getting better greades in school ok buddy. i want you to be better than i was. get your egeal, pass all your classes, listen to mom and dad, ok. i know you can do better than me cause i was not all that great. i love you. make sure to feed zeke every two weeks and will you go down to rockys house and tell her rocky is here with me and that i cary  his picture with me everywere i go. i love you, just dont think about me and be the example. love your bro Elder Lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment